FanPost

Byers Traded to Columbus for Kolarik and Name that Ranger

A minor trade yesterday between the Rangers and Blue Jackets was reported on TSN and Yahoo! Dane Byers was sent from the Rangers in exchange for forward Chad Kolarik. Kolarik, 24, plays RW and looks like he'll be in Hartford for the time being. Not a major move but maybe this is Glen setting the stage for something bigger. Fun factoid, though, Kolarik shares his home town - Abington, PA - with my favorite Ranger of all-time. Name that Ranger.