FanPost

Can these deals work?

Some moves to consider, one or the other:

1.   Edmonton: Matt Gilroy, Alexander Frolov

Rangers: Ryan Whitney, 2011 2nd Round Pick, 2012 2nd Round Pick

2. Atlanta: Matt Gilroy, Alexander Frolov, Todd White

Rangers: Andrew Ladd, Dustin Bfyugelin, 2011 3rd Round Pick

3. Dallas: Evegny Grachev, Alexander Frolov, Todd White, Matt Gilroy, 2012 3rd Round Pick

Rangers: Stephane Robidas, James Neal, 2011 2nd Round Pick, 2011 3rd Round Pick

4.    Nashville: Matt Gilroy, Michal Rozsival, Evgeny Grachev

 Rangers: Shea Weber, 2011 2nd Round Pick