Blueshirt Banter Radio's "Toast On A Stick" Post Game Show at 9:30 PM !

Larry_bud_melman_medium

Immediately following the Rangers vs Penguins game Tonight at 9:30 PM we crank up the generator and take to the internet airwaves to discuss tonight's game,

We will also being  discussing Sunday's Sean Avery incident in which it seems Erik Christensen has pulled a Fredo as well as the firing of the first metro area coach the Islanders Scott Gordon.

Is Johnny Mac next ?

We cordially you invite you to this special Blueshirt Banter Radio "Toast on a Stick" Post game show that starts at 9:30 PM EST

We even have a live chatroom and take your calls during the show at (646) 478-4692

Who Knows even Larry "Bud" Melman could make an appearance tonight !