FanPost

When Staal scored I accidentally knocked my laptop off the couch...

but its okay.

 Wow.... okay a couple of items....

Could the NHL make it any more obvious that they want Pittsburgh to win?  Tonight we not only beat the Penguins, but we beat the men in stripes as well.  Once again against this miserable team, it was 5 on 7 hockey all game long.  The only intelligent thing Micheletti said all night long was, 'when do you ever see 5 nothing on power play chances?'

I absolutely hate Sidney Crosby.  Trash talking little mutt bastard.  You take Lundqivst's legs out like a little bitch and then have the audacity to talk shit to him?  Why cause you couldn't pot one tonight?  And I wish Matt Cooke would sustain a career ending injury .... I'm serious; he's a piece of shit out there and mark my words, he's gonna cause another major injury before the end of the year.

Joe Micheletti is the worst commentator in hockey....he's right down there with Chico Resh.  The game the other night when Dave Maloney did color was like a breath of fresh air - I actually learned things.  What a screw up on MSG's part, wasting Maloney on the radio and keeping this chud in my ear every damn game.

And I hate to say this, but its time for Sam to go.  He's done.  Its mistake after mistake, every night now.  He can't see; I sit here correcting him feeling terrible because I love Sam.  His voice and Ranger games are one and the same to me.

All in all, our best effort second and third periods....incredible game and our homegrown talent is really, really starting to shine through...