FanPost

WHICH WIN WAS BETTER?

SO after watching last nights game I was not able to sleep until 5 in the morning. This was do to a combination of pure happiness and 2 monster energy drinks. So those late hours gave me some time to think. So i ask you this: Which win was better?

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abo8hnXz8I4 - October 25th, 2008

Game 1 - Zherdev ties the game with a snick snipe with 8 seconds left. Conveniently, this happens right after Crosb!tch misses an empty net. The game goes on to overtime, where Henrik plays like God an robs Crosby 3 times. Then, in the shootout Lundqvist stonewalls Letang, Sykora, and Crosby. The game is won by FREDDY SJOSTROM in the shootout!

OR

2)  http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=83102 - Last Night's Game - November 15th, 2010

Game 2 - The refs try to win the game for the Pens again, and give them a 6-0 Powerplay advantage. Many of these calls were very weak (or nonexistent). The refs also let the Penguins, Crosby in particular, get away with a blatant slash on Girardi and a blatant trip on Lundqvist. We let up 2 goals within 38 seconds and go down 2-0 with less than 2 minutes to go. Lundqvist than takes a penalty for slamming his stick so we are shorthanded. WIth just over a minute to go MARC STAAL scores to bring the game to overtime. In overtime, Dubinsky and Callahan go off on a 2 on 1, and Dubinsky shows great control and patience to set Callahan up for the game winner!

So I ask you, which win did you enjoy more?