FanPost

Rangers Captains for post Drury years

I think last night proved the potential that the rangers have.  I believe under no circumstances should Sather trade Cally, Dubi, AA, Boyle, Prust or EC.  Keep gaborik and hank in the mix and we'll have a playoff worthy team every season.  There is so much young talent young talent on this team, I think we have a legitimate shot at the cup this year.

My vote would be Callahan gets the C, keep Staal with an A, and give Dubinsky the other A, what do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21G6QXa2Jqc