FanPost

Crosby's Fault  :)

First off...that win in Pittsburgh was just awesome. Like many others, I almost turned it off and smashed the remote when the Pens took the lead, but the masochist in me stuck it out.  Sure glad I did.

But even sweeter than the two points, perhaps, was the post game recap.   I cant find a clip, but if so I would take one quote and loop it over and over again...and put it at my bedside to lull me to sleep.

They showed the replay of Staal's shorthanded goal, and (I think) Dave Maloney put it like this.

 "...the player at fault here is SIDNEY CROSBY, he goes right over to Dubinsky and leaves Staal WIDE Open for the goal."

Justice is served with a side of irony.....I love it.