FanPost

JUST DO IT!! Write-in AVERY for ALL-STAR

I'm not normally one to "beat the drums" for anything.

But I have to admit - the notion of getting Sean Avery into the starting line-up for the All-Star game holds a certain poetic justice factor for me - if for nothing else than this:

So I was thinking, with Gary Bettman continuing to ruin the great game of hockey, what better way to get back at him than getting Sean Avery in the starting lineup at the All Star game.

Seen HERE at NYRangersBlog

So - just do it!  Read the reasoning over at the link. Then go to NHL.COM and write in SEAN AVERY. You can do it 30 times each day. Make Gary Bettman's day - or year !