FanPost

About those starting line-ups for the AllStarGame...

I contributed to the Avery campaign 30x today but while were at it, why not try and get as many Rangers on there.

I voted for the following:

Avery, Dubinsky, Gaborik

Staal, Girardi

Lundqvist

This whole Avery Campaign is actually a pretty good idea to get back at the commish so I hope Ranger fans take advantage of it. While were at it though...why not vote for our other favorite Ranger players as well.

I mean I much rather see Girardi on there than the whole Montreal Canadians starting line-up.

Cheers!

SB Nation Featured Video