Boston Bruins at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

Marian Gaborik Heritage Jersey

The new Rangers Heritage Jersey makes it debut at the Garden tonight, let's hope the boys play as good as they'll look.

I will be catching the game on the DVR, will try and catch up to live game action before the game ends, but mostly I will be out of the thread.

I'm off on my vacation tomorrow, so Joe will be in charge. I hope to see all of you next week at the Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party, and don't forget, Blueshirt Banter Radio tomorrow night at 8 PM. Eddie will handle the hosting, I'll be calling from the road.

For all the latest on the Bruins check out Stanley Cup of Chowder

Bruins vs Rangers preview

Bruins vs Rangers coverage