FanPost

Minnesota Fans Weigh In on Return of Gaborik and Boogaard

From the Puck Daddy Link on the side bar:

Roundtable: Wild bloggers discuss returns of Boogaard, Gaborik

I'll admit that I didn't follow the Gaborik situation a whole lot while he was in his final year with Minny, but I expect him to get the typical "spurned our franchise to move somewhere else" reception tonight.

The thing that puzzled me when he left was that they replaced him Havlat, who by all accounts brought the same issues and potentially less production.  I also remember reading on the Banter about how Gaborik felt misguided by the Minny front office and how to deal with his injuries.  Either way, I'm glad he made the move to the Rangers as he's been one of the few big name signings that have seemed to have worked out ::crosses fingers for the next 3 years::