FanPost

PENGUINS BEAT CAROLINA BECAUSE OF ANOTHER CONTROVERSIAL CALL.

http://nhl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/19/controversial-call-in-pittsburgh-carolina-game/1#c31654354

Here is just the latest example of the NHL being fixed. I swear watching penguins game is like watching pro wrestling. Bettman is ruining hockey. The NHL is a joke. I have to get this to 75 words so I'm not exactly sure what to say. Just that I hate crosby and the league is rigged and that its a joke that they won the cup (6 men on the ice) and they didnt derserve it... blah blah blah :)

SB Nation Featured Video