Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party with Ron Greschner, Nick Fotiu, and Chris Kotsopolous

      Appearing Live Blueshirt Alumni!

Ron_greschner_action_photofile_medium

                  Ron Greschner

Alg_nick_fotiu_medium

Nick Fotiu

Kotsy_medium

Chris Kotsopoulos

JUST TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL THE ULTIMATE EVENT FOR RANGER FANS!

On Friday November 26th, Blueshirt Banter, the one true voice of the Ranger fan, is hosting its very own game viewing party as the Rangers take on the Florida Panthers at the Bank Atlantic Center.

The viewing party will take place at Poitin Still Irish Restaurant and Pub in Hackensack, NJ, and will start at 5:00 PM. Admission is free and for all ages.
Poitin Still features about 30 television sets, as well as a big screen, to ensure everyone gets a good view of all the action.
Because of the huge success of the show with the fans, the fellas have booked some of the most popular Blueshirts of all time to make it a can't miss event
On hand will be special guests, Rangers alumni, Ron Greschner, Nick Fotiu and Chris "Kotsy" Kotsopoulos. the guys will be there signing autographs for a phenomenally low price.
You get all three players signatures for 35 dollars. This includes three awesome photos of the guys during their playing days for them to sign it on !
The event will also feature a question and answer session with the guys between periods where you, the fan, can ask any questions you would like.
The viewing party will also include a live pre-game broadcast on site of the Blueshirt Banter Radio show by hosts Jim and Eddie, with a live roll call that you know is going to be just as crazy as the hosts.
If you are planning to get there early and have dinner, we advise you to make reservations as tables are filling up fast.  The number to call for reservations or directions or any other questions is (201) 487-0660

For more information, you can also check out the special Facebook event page.

Poitin Still Irish Restaurant and Pub
774 Main Street, Hackensack, NJ

http://www.poitin-still.com