FanPost

Puck Daddy trade proposals = LMAO

Check out this trade proposal-obviously submitted by a Leaf fan...

From Puck Daddy's blog:

User "pookeo9" is a Leafs fan who would like to get rid of He Who Must Not Be Traded.

To NYR

Tomas Kaberle(notes)

To TOR

Sean Avery

Brandon Dubinsky(notes)

As a Ranger fan, this is a tough decision. I mean we get a top notch Defensemen who is absolutely adored by the Leafs fans for 2 no name players who are only heart and soul players with a fair amount of skill.

Pull the trigger, Glen?

Editors note: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH