FanPost

THN Report:Terry Pegula signs letter of intent to buy Buffalo Sabres for $150 million

THN Report:Terry Pegula signs letter of intent to buy Buffalo Sabres for $150 million

Ken Campbell has reported that billionaire Terry Pegula has signed a letter of intent to buy the Buffalo Sabres from Tom Golisano for about $150 million. The Sabres have said it's "simply not true." Who do you believe?

From Die By The Blade

Being a Rangers fan in Buffalo, I actually hope this goes through.  Then maybe I'd have a decent team to watch in Buffalo!