New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils: Open Game Thread

I am anxious to see how this team bounces back following what I think was their worst collective effort of the season last night. Devils are coming off a big win in Chicago, and don't let their troubles fool you, this will be a tough game tonight.

Remember to join us later for the "Bosco Blueshirt Banter Radio Postgame Show", which begins immediately following the conclusion of tonight's game.

I must admit, I am disappointed the Chunky Monkey won't be in goal for the Devils tonight.

Have at it in the game thread.