FanShot

Todd White Placed on Waivers

16

No real surprise there. I'm not sure if he'll actually be sent down, probably just to give the Rangers some cap flexibility in case an opportunity presents itself. He was placed on waivers a month ago and I may be wrong but I'm relatively certain he needed to be placed on waivers again in order to be sent down to Hartford.