FanPost

Who would you start tonight?

With Ovechkin and his band of merry men waiting for us tomorrow night do you give Henrik his fourth straight start tonight? or give Marty another chance in goal tonight since his little misstep on the island?

I would give Marty the start, this is a good game for Biron to go the full 60+ tonight with Henrik having played four straight and with Washington coming to MSG it'd be better for Henrik to get as much rest as he could and be fresh enough to shut down Alex and the gang.

Not taking any credit away from Columbus' talent level but these are the games that the backup is for. With a tougher opponent coming up give the back up a game against the weaker opponent.

What do you guys think? Should we ride the hot hand of Henrik (say that five times fast) or do we have him on door opening duties while Marty gets his shot to play the human target?