FanPost

Pens vs. Rangers

Just wanted to let you all know I will be attending the Rangers/Pens game tomorrow evening behind enemy lines; this is my first Rangers game I've gone to in person, I am quite excited. Initially, I was hoping for a Hank-led shutout to end not only the Pens win streak, but Crosby's point streak as well. With the Pens loss tonight, I guess I'll just have to settle for a Sid-less Rangers victory.

Will let you all know if I can see Crosby's lip quiver from my seat.

SB Nation Featured Video