FanPost

DUBY ON THE FRONT PAGE OF NHL.COM!!!

Yes, they have an article about Duby's Gordie Howe hat trick on NHL.com, and it's circulating as the front page (along with the news that the Penguins lost, which is good, but it was the Flyers who beat them, which is bad. Guess it evens out). This feature on Dubinsky has made me quite happy and helps me tremendously as I try to distract myself from studying. Duby doin work.

Also, they mention Avery's all-star game votes. They focus on the fact that the majority of his votes come from texts, but it's on there nonetheless. WE ARE INDEED MAKING AN IMPACT!!! Aves ranks ahead of Backstrom and Semin.

Let's kick some Penguin ass tomorrow night boys