FanPost

Jerseys a Ranger Fan Wouldn't Touch?

My sister is a huge, HUGE New York Rangers fan. I'm not so much a hockey fan -- baseball, football and basketball, hardcore fanatic. I watch some here and there. Don't really root for or against someone. For Christmas, girl wants a Rangers jersey and she's all into the obscure guys and junk like that. Now, if this were the Mets I'd know, Dude, get the WRIGHT jersey and not the OLIVER PEREZ jersey.

Get my drift?

Are there any jerseys that if I'm looking around on eBay or the like that I absolutely SHOULD NOT get her at any cost? When she goes down to Cali or up to Vancouver, other Ranger fans shouldn't give her junk.

Blue shirt lovers: tell me the guys I can't buy for my Sis.

PS -- Her husband is a Canucks fan. That's stupid, I'm pretty damn sure.