New York Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins: Open Game Thread

PITTSBURGH - NOVEMBER 15: Ryan Callahan #24 of the New York Rangers celebrates his game-winning overtime goal against the Pittsburgh Penguins at Consol Energy Center on November 15 2010 in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The Rangers defeated the Penguins 3-2 in overtime. (Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images)

Second trip of the year to Sydney's new playpen tonight for the Rangers, the last visit was a thrilling 3-2 win in overtime for the Rangers, who fell behind 2-1 late in the third,

Welcome back Chris Drury.

Let's see if the Rangers can pick up where they left off Sunday night.

Have at it in the game thread.