No Roster Moves Coming For Tonight

As per Larry Brooks, there will be no roster moves made by the Rangers prior to tonight’s game. This doesn’t come as a surprise, as the Rangers played very well in Ryan Callahan’s absence last night. Some might have expected Mats Zuccarello-Aasen to be called up because of his recent strong play, but for now letting him ride out that hot streak seems like the best move for the long term. Todd White will be re-inserted back into the lineup tonight. My best guess would be the Rangers will make a decision on who to call up, if they make a move, after the Flyers game on Saturday. Just a warning, it may not be who you expect/want.

As for lines, my best guess would have Chris Drury moving up to take Callahan’s spot, and having a fourth line of Sean Avery-Erik Christensen-Todd White, with Avery getting more ice time of the three.