FanPost

I'll have salt/pepper & ketchup with my words........

I have gone on here and bashed Michael Roszival multiple times, calling him soft, slow, unable to hit the net etc. etc.  I have to admit that since he has returned from injury he's been really f**king good out there.  And more physical than I think I've ever seen him.

I don't know how long it will last but you know what?  He is a big reason the Rangers are surging a little right now.

Did you guys see that marvelous hip check he threw last night!?  Just one of many good plays.

Rozi......I'm eating my words (at least for now please don't make me look stupid on Saturday).