FanPost

Looks like saturday's game just got a bit easier

Philadelphia Flyers defencemen Chris Pronger will undergo surgery on Friday to repair a broken bone in his right foot and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

Pronger, 36, was injured in the second period of Wednesday night's game against the Montreal Canadiens. The Flyers won the game 5-3, but Pronger did not participate in the third period.

The veteran defenceman has four goals and 11 assists on the season, after missing the opening two games of the year while recovering from knee surgery.

That's according to TSN's website