FanPost

Rangers Save a Whale, Recall Dale Weise

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 12/17/10 1:51 PM EST Thanks Gabby!]

In a move that makes me smile the rangers have recalled Dale Weise from Connecticut meaning no White. To clarify I know it felt that there was no White last night but he will not even be on the bench and Weise instead will be. The best to hope for out of Weise is to be solid nothing crazy just eat up minutes and play better than white (something I could do).

Lets Go Rangers!

[Note by Jim Schmiedeberg, 12/17/10 1:51 PM EST According to Ranger Rants, Weise will play on the 4th line against the Flyers]