FanPost

Anyone Notice How Much Gaborik Misses Prospal?

Prospal is to Gaborik as Nylander was to Jagr. Torts has double shifted Gaborik in recent games but he still doesn’t show up on the scoresheet enough. Despite huge PP minutes, he is scoring occassionally. He needs Prospal (who brings a combination of speed, skill, and chemistry) to make a strong push in the second half of this season. He hasn't found that comfort level with anyone on the roster on a consistent basis. Just think of how good the Rangers could be if Gaborik was scoring at last year's pace.