Blueshirt Banter Radio Friday Night Special at 8 PM!

Salvation Army Santa Rejects take to the internet airwaves to talk New York Rangers hockey.

Special edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight because of the scheduling conflicts all week long, but I promise it will be worth the wait. We'll recap the blowout over Washington, the Blitzburgh in Pittsburgh, and Biron's Redemption last night at the Garden.

We'll also talk about the Rangers new "Greenpeace" movement, and a brand new religion that is sweeping Ranger Nation. You won't want to miss this show, the hosts have been silent for nine days, they are bound to have plenty to say.

Remember, there is a no-holds barred chat that goes on during the show, you just need to be registered with Blog Talk Radio to participate, and we take your calls at 646-478-4692.

See you tonight at 8 PM!