FanPost

Power Rankings

Now I'm one who usually hates looking at the power rankings, because they never give credit to teams that have been doing well. However, it seems that the Rangers have finally gotten recognition for their hard work!.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/powerrankings

They have finally gotten recognition for their wins against the Caps, the Penguins, and the Coyotes, and have reached number 10, even if it is for only a week.

P.S. Plus it warms my heart to see Boston 5 spots lower than the Rangers!!!