Special Monday Night Of Blueshirt Banter Radio 8 PM !

Monday Night New York Ranger Hockey  talk on Blueshirt Banter RaRadioproto12400_mediumdio !

Jim & Eddie Talk about the Derek Boogaard situation, The demotion of Dale Weise back to the Whale and the Michael Del Zotto Trade rumor.

We will also be priming listeners for Wednesday's Blueshirt Banter Radio Holiday Spectacular.

Join us Tonight at 8 PM for highly interactive Ranger fan fun which includes live phone calls and a streaming chat room for a guaranteed two hours of riotous Ranger fun.