FanPost

Mats Zuccarello Aasen: A dangerous Hobbit

Tweets from Laurie Carr at beyond the blueshirts state that MZA will sit out the next game due to his actions in a December 17th game. He and Jonathan Cheechoo went into boards hard during race. I have no idea how to add the tweets so there is the link. This hobbit battles with previous Maurice "Rocket" Richard winners so I guess he must have a high level of competition.

Link: http://twitter.com/byndblueshirts