Blueshirt Banter Radio Holiday Extravaganza Tonight at 8 PM!

These guys don't leave any cookies for Santa

Christmas, Ranger hockey, food. These are a few of our favorite things, and we'll talk about all of them tonight on our 2nd Annual Blueshirt Banter Radio Holiday Extravaganza at 8 PM.

We will be joined by the one and only Rick Carpiniello from Rangers Report. This is Carp's 4th or 5th appearance on the show, and he is unquestionably one of our favorite guests. We will talk about all the latest in Ranger hockey, and with Carp's vast knowledge of all things Blueshirts, I'm sure we will visit some Ghosts of Rangers Past as well. Having Rick with us also means the "Boneheads" from his site will undoubtedly be in the chat room, and just like you guys, they are a terrific bunch of knowledgeable fans.

If you didn't hear last year's show, our holiday show is a little break from the norm, we mix in a little holiday talk, maybe play some clips from our favorite holiday specials, and of course, have some laughs along the way. There is even a very special intro for the show tonight, so you will want to make sure you arrive in the chat room before show time.

As always, we'll take your calls at 646-478-4692. You guys are what make the show what it is, so make sure you pick up the phone and call in.

See you guys tonight!