FanPost

WJC Final Roster Announced

USA Hockey Announced the final roster for the World Junior Championships. Nothing really shocking for Rangers prospects, as both Bourque and Kreider made the team, but I thought I'd post it for discussion anyway.

The 2011 U.S. National Junior Team:
Goaltenders - Jack Campbell, Andy Iles
Defensemen - Brian Dumoulin, Justin Faulk, Derek Forbort, Nick Leddy, Jon Merrill, John Ramage, Patrick Wey
Forwards - Nick Bjugstad, Ryan Bourque, Chris Brown, Mitch Callahan, Charlie Coyle, Jerry D'Amigo, Emerson Etem, Chris Kreider, Jeremy Morin, Brock Nelson, Kyle Palmieri, Drew Shore, Jason Zucker

I know there was a few players I though might make the cut, who didn't, but based on what we've seen I still think we have a squad who can skate past anybody.