Merry Christmas Ranger Fans

That's Joe on the left

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Merry Christmas from all of us here at Blueshirt Banter. I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by family and friends. A special hello to our fans who read and listen around the world, who will begin celebrating Christmas hours before the rest of us.

Also, we want to wish our members of the military serving around the world a Merry Christmas, and a safe and speedy return. Thanks to each and every one of you who sacrifice holidays with your families so that we can have holidays with ours.

Hope Santa is good to all of you, and that their is some Ranger gear under the tree for everyone, myself included.

Don't forget the musts today:

1. At least one or two viewings of "A Christmas Story" on TBS. It's usually on all day in our house.

2. Miracle on 34th St (the original) or It's a Wonderful Life. Or both. My copy of It's a Wonderful Life was lost in the move, I may miss it this year.

3. Christmas Vacation, it's fun to watch Randy Quaid act nutty before he really went nutty.

4. If there is time, throw on Charlie Brown, Rudolph or the Snow Miser.

Here's the famous leg lamp scene from A Christmas Story:

We will see you guys tomorrow morning.

Update by Dave: For all of you Jewish folks out there like me, Happy Chinese Food and Movies Day.