FanPost

I had the same problem with rail service

     figures my luck the fn nj transit trains that were running fine all day with the exception of up to 15 minute delays, of course have to develop signal problems between newark and penn station after we hopped on. so service was suspended. two hours goes by as we slowly inch up to the newark stop. by the time we get to newark they tell us trains are slowly moving into penn station with 60-90 minute delays. at this point it is about 8:15. we were on the train since 5:20. so there was no point in even continuing on. we hopped off at newark, and hopped on the next train back home.
     so last night really sucked considering that my wife bought these tix for my bday a month and a half ago, and i was looking forward to this game for that amount of time. wasted money on unused tix, didnt get my routine hot dog & beer, missed 7 goal celebrations live, and by the time we got home around 9:20, there was about a minute left in the game, so i missed virtually the entire game as well.   Thank You NJ Transit !!!!!