Blueshirt Banter Radio's "Goodbye 2010" Edition Tonight at 8 PM

Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest eat your hearts out.

Before Dick Clark does his thing from Times Square tomorrow night, Blueshirt Banter Radio will be on the air for our last show of 2010. We'll recap the highs and lows of the year, talk about all the latest Rangers news, rant a little, and as always have some laughs along the way.

We'll also try and fit in some of the things from the Holiday Extravaganza last week that we didn't have time for. Plus, no episode would be complete without a little fun at the Islanders and Devils expense, and tonight will be no exception.

Don't forget, there is a live chat that goes on throughout the show, and its pretty much no-holds barred in there, but always fun.

We'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692 so you won't want to miss the only weekly radio show devoted to the New York Rangers. The party starts at 8, you won't want to miss it!