FanPost

What is the Status of McDonough and Valentenko

Quick question: are either of these 2 guys ready to join the parent club and make contributions during the 2nd half of this season?  Or is it more likely that both will spend the entire year in Hartford honing their skills?  The reason why I ask is because our #2 pairing is currently Rozi and Eminger (neither of whom is the stay-at-home PHYSICAL defenseman that you need during the playoffs).  Despite good success this year, we still don't have that crease clearing defenseman.