FanPost

In 2008 Jessiman was traded for "future considerations"

Nashville still owes us for  Hugh Jessiman. They should give us a pick in this coming up draft. I also think Gordie is going to select a goalie with one of our secong round picks

I also think Gordie is going to select a goalie with one of our second round picks. I also think we should add some more Swedish players through the draft. Jesper is a 19 year old playing in the Elite league. I think this will   compliment  Zuccarello being he was the MVP of the Swedish league.