FanPost

Saying goodbye is never easy...

When players are lost to trade or free agency there are a few basic reactions. Thank God, Whatever, or how could they let him go. Three restricted free agents coming up are Anisimov, Callahan and Dubinsky by far in my opinion the biggest ones for the team this season. These three have made great strides this season. Dubinsky's point production, Callahan has become the leader of this team and leaves it all on the ice something no one can argue with, and Artie is only in his second full year with the team and has shown in spurts what he is capable of. Which brings me to my point. With all the talks of trades and other I just wanted your thoughts on which two would you keep and who is expendable if need be.

Also Messier is continuing his work with the team and has been doing video work with them which is awesome.