FanPost

MDZ scratched

Michael Del Zotto will be scratched tonight. This is interesting for two reasons. One is it gives Del Zotto a chance to view the game from the box giving him a different perspective and a chance to evaluate his game. Secondly is does this mean they are trying to showcase Gilroy possibly for a trade. Both of these are possibilities however my guess is that it is the first one. Another note being we have 5 right d-men playing tonight which if I recall correctly it will be the first time this season so it will be interesting how the lines play out with most likely Eminger and Gilroy being on the left side