FanPost

Rozsival sucking wind ...

and about everything else lately.

Anyone else notice in Sunday's game how Rozsival was winded for almost the entire second half of the game?  There was a moment when Torts took that timeout after the Rangers iced the puck (pretty sure it was late in the second period) the other four Rangers who were stuck on the ice were standing at the bench and listening to the rest of team and poor old Rozi was off to the side, doubled over, looking like he was about to pass out. This happened a few other times during the third period.

Same thing with the Colorado goal.  Rozsival was on the ice for a long shift and basically gave up.  He stopped skating and decided the best thing to do is stand directly in front of Chad Johnson and not even bother attempting to clear the man in front of the net.

Please, can we send this deadweight to the KHL and get him out of here?!?