FanPost

Quick Notes: Brash, Potter, Johnson, Zaba, Gabby, Staal

Bob McKenzie is reporting that the Rangers have put Brashear on waivers.  When no one claims him they can either send him down to Hartford or keep him here.  I would suggest as i did in the trade thread that they attempt sending him down and having someone claim him on re-entry waivers for the 700K, probably our best shot to get rid of him.

Also the backup goalie musical chairs continues as Zaba is up while Chad Johnson is going back to Hartford so he can play this weekend and during the break, not sure if it means Zaba wont be able to play at all during the break.  Also Potter sent back down so either the nagging injuries all miraculously cleared up last night or a trade that was in the works has been pushed back and they want Potter to play in Hartford.

Lastly Staal and Gabby didnt practice today according to Andrew Gross.