Rangers News: All the latest, and an impromptu radio show

Ok, just to bring every one up to speed, here goes:

You know about Donald Brashear asking for a trade, and in case you didn't know, according to Bob McKenzie of TSN, Brashear has been waived by the Rangers, meaning that he has 24 hours to be picked up by another team, or report to Hartford.

Also, Corey Potter and Chad Johnson were sent back to Hartford, and Matt Zaba has been recalled.

So, with this news going down today, and with another debacle taking place at the Garden last night, Eddie and I are going to do a special Thursday night edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at 8 PM. We'll share our thoughts on the game last night, the Brashear story, the ongoing trade scuttlebutt, and anything else you guys want to talk about.

See you tonight!