FanPost

United Tankers Association of Rangers Fans

A somewhat tongue-in-cheek view of the Rangers, and what could be viewed as a complimentary movement alongside the "Fire Sather" group - Greg Caggiano has information up on his 'Metro Hockey' blog today.

More after the jump....

Tired of losing? Content with the fact that firing the coach or general manager will do nothing to stop this mediocrity? Well, have no fear! You are not alone. The season is over. They can fire anyone they like, make any trades they want, but we, the United Tankers Association of Rangerfanland (UTAR), are devoted to seeing this team tank and miss the playoffs, so that the Rangers may end up with a good draft pick and force ownership/management to do something.

Blog Link

Facebook Link