Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight at 8!!!

Tonight at 8, Blueshirt Banter Radio will be live on the air to talk about last Radioproto12400_medium night's game, the Brashear situation, the trade winds that are blowing, and whatever other subjects come up. We're going to be joined by Greg from Metro Hockey, and our own Nick and Joe to get their thoughts on the current state of the Rangers.

Remember, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and join the insanity in the chat room, or listen right here on the player below:

SB Nation Featured Video