FanPost

15 hours until Roster Freeze

We now have 1 day left until the roster freeze for the olympic break and there will be almost assuredly be a few deals that get done between now and 3pm this afternoon, as we saw with Florida getting a slight jump in the Dom Moore to Montreal deal a few hours ago.  I dont have any rumors on who is going where but figured we could have a thread to place all the rumors and deals that go down in while discussing some of the most likely teams and players to be sellers in the meantime.

Carolina:  Cullen and Whitney likely to move before the freeze

Toronto: Ponikarovsky and Exelby before deadline not sure before freeze

Edmonton: Moreau

Florida: any and everyone on the block according to the gm (go get horton slats)

Atl: either they make a move like Ponikarovsky to play with Antropov or they sell pieces like Kozlov and Afinogenov or maybe a combination of buying and selling.

Nas: Hamhuis, not sure if before the freeze

Dal: Turco (cap hit makes much harder to move to contender)

Phx: Mueller

NYR: out of hope not belief, lol. Prospal, Girardi, Rozi

Buyers:

Phi: might be in the market for a goalie with Emery on the shelf 3 weeks

Pitt: looking to buy a winger

TB: now said to have permission from new owner to add salary

NJ: d-man

Bos: needs scoring and a d-man

Was: looking for another d

Chi: number 1 goalie?

Ott: lots of talk about wanting a forward

Mon: added Moore but couldnt hurt to add another forward w Cammy out.

Van: d-man

that's a decent assortment, i am sure there are plenty more.