FanPost

Tank For Taylor?

This is something I had been coming up with for about a month in theory and finally put it into action TONIGHT!  www.tankfortaylor.com is finally up and running.  Now this is a completely original idea, as it focuses on the draft, Taylor Hall himself, and of course your New York Rangers.  Here's a quote of what the blog is aimed to do:

We are going to, following the Olympics (because the Olympics are just awesome and should not be tainted with the Rangers recent sucktitude):

–Start a tracker of the Rangers points and the points of the sucky teams around them.

–Provide draft analysis for the top prospects.

–Follow up on the Rangers plight and provide post games for all their games.  These post games will look at the grand scheme of the bottom teams of the league and see how the Rangers can move to the #1 draft pick.

–Follow Taylor Hall in his quest to become the next first overall pick in the NHL Draft.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the Tank For Taylor New York Rangers blog!

So hopefully some of you will check it out (I really want to make this awesome) and maybe even email me (xcdudesquad@gmail.com) about even contributing if you want.  See you after the Olympics and let the tank begin.

*Also I want to note this has been an original idea of mine and had nothing to do with the other tanking website.  This focuses on Hall as a person and just happens to have a New York Rangers theme*

SB Nation Featured Video