FanPost

This team makes me sick. What garbage.

How you can let your captain Chris Drury fight Cooke after all his struggles with concussions? Rosival just stands there and slowly glides over and pretends he is trying to help as Cooke bashes Drury's head into the ice.

  Adding guys like Shelly and Prust won't help this, you need a culture where everyone sticks up for each other, not a lone circus monkey who waddles on to the ice for 4 minutes a game to throw hands with the other teams designated clown. Time for Dolan to wake up and get a new GM, this is pathetic.