Tampa Bay Lightning at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

4sntjev56ewe9a891k0pihpeh_mediumNew_york_rangers_logo_medium

Next Game

Fraternize with the Enemy: Raw Charge

No Marian Gaborik or Michael Del Zotto today, and we should get our first look at Jody Shelley. Corey Potter was summoned back up from Hartford yesterday, and will fill in for Zots.

Probably lines according to Blue Notes will be

Brandon Dubinsky Olli Jokinen Chris Drury

Vinny Prospal Erik Christensen Ryan Callahan

Sean Avery Artem Anisimov Brandon Prust

Jody Shelley Brian Boyle Aaron Voros