FanPost

How has no one posted this yet?

So I'm reading through the Post today and come across this. All I could think of is "Wow, that sucks." Then I thought, "I wonder if this is on the Banter?" and when I didn't see it, I further wondered, "Maybe this guy reads the Banter?" Dude, if you are reading this, I am so sorry. That sucks. I hope it works out for you with someone else. She's probably an Islanders or Devils fan at heart.